If you are looking for One Incredible Body pillow to blow your socks off, look no further..this is the one!! I can not say enough great things about this pillow. I''ve included pictures for your viewing pleasure..and hopefully my video in an update, as Amazon does not allow...
If you are looking for One Incredible Body pillow to blow your socks off, look no further..this is the one!! I can not say enough great things about this pillow. I''ve included pictures for your viewing pleasure..and hopefully my video in an update, as Amazon does not allow for video uploads from my phone. So let me start:
1) Packaging for this product was substantial, secure, compact and clean. Which is important to me, so as it does not appear as though it was dragged through a warehouse.
2) When opening this packaging, it was simple, easy and without issue. Just scissors and hands.
3) Upon completion of opening this Snuggle-Pedic body pillow, it was compressed as expected and took a few minutes to somewhat "plump" up. As stated on the packaging and description on Amazon, you can put it into the dryer for 20 minutes and it will "Fluff" right up and help to remove any smell that might be lingering. It is substantially heavier in weight than my previous body pillow from Bed, Bath and Beyond, but no so much so that it my tender muscles, fibro issues and autoimmune massive pain can''t handle. I don''t mind it being more substantial, as the increased support, give and return and comfiness make up for that.
4) As others have stated, it does have a slight smell, but to be fair, I have a nose like a blood hound and nothing gets past me in smell. With that being said both my Husband and myself had to put our noses directly on the pillow to smell the slight odor. To us, when we stuck our noses to it, it smelled like fresh paint. It was not overwhelming, or caused me to get a headache or migraine. As I have chronic migraines and most anything can set me off. This however, did not. I am as sensitive as they come to smells and changes, and did not notice the extreme odor that some others complain of.
5) After completing the 20 minute cycle in the dryer, not only did the Snuggle-Pedic pillow FULLY "plump" up but when putting our noses back up to the pillow for inspection of odor, it was nearly completely gone. Let me repeat, I am sensitive to smells and we could not smell it without having to put our noses directly on the pillow.
6) Without a cover on this Snuggle~Pedic Bamboo Pillow, it is super soft, appears clean and well made. It has the appropriate give and return that is as described and as I expected.
7) Laying, leaning or sleeping with this Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo pillow is magnificent!! I have fibromyalgia and autoimmune disease both of which cause massive wide spread constant pain. With this pillow, in just one use, it gave me great support, stability, and comfort. Something I did not have with my previous body pillow as pictured here. I felt better when waking up, sitting up and slept better having used it. I like the support it gives your neck and back while sitting or laying on it. I think the support it gives you while laying down and literally "Snuggling" it is exceptional. Gives my hips relief from pain.
8) It is completely washable which is something I look for in fabric products, as much as possible. (I am a germaphobe, our Son has asthma and we all have year round allergies). [Yes I know, not too clean as to kill the good germs, just like to keep things clean.]
9) After my Husband/BFF put my plush body pillow cover on it (and it had been through the 20 minute dryer cycle) I could no longer smell any odor as once before. (As being as sensitive to odors as I am, I think some of the complaints on here are unsubstantiated and exaggerated, I can do get migraines (chronic migraines) from the slightest odor, but with this item, I did not. Some individuals are just never happy, satisfied and always want to complain about something). Find your daily sliver lining people!! What you think about, you bring about 💚.
10) It has a 20 year warranty!! Really, what more could you ask for?! That is more warranty than most mattresses come with these days.
I hope that my review, pictures and video (coming soon) help anyone looking to purchase an incredible life long body pillow, just as I was.
I am pleasantly pleased and would recommend and purchase this again for family and friends.
Happy Sleeping and Relaxing!!